Subject: Re: Color Match,n
From: [email-masked] (Justin Barrett)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 05:57:00 GMT

On 24 Oct 95, [email-masked] spoke up and said:

St>         Anyone out there have a good system for color matching LightWave
St> screen renders and the par output.......The colors are way brighter on
St> the the Par, than on my computer monitor

It's quite tough, I agree!  One thing you could do (if not done already)
is to turn on the Chroma Filter setting in the PAR software.  This should
help some, but it's still important to watch the color settings.

Just curious...when an "illegal" NTSC signal is generated, what happens? 
I've heard for so long that color levels and such need to be monitored so
as not to produce an "illegal" signal, but nobody has ever explained what
the visible result is when such a signal *is* generated.

         Justin Barrett - [email-masked] - 1:350/401
    Free Spirit Productions   -   Northland Cable   -   Peninsula College

 * Q-Blue 2.1 *
--
[email-masked] (Justin Barrett) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]